ADVERTISEMENT

2014 Season

reauxbeaux

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 25, 2007
I have season tickets (2) in the stadium club. They are on the FRONT ROW of Section 110, right behind the student section. If you haven't experienced the stadium club, you'd be in for a treat. The home schedule just plain doesn't fit with my schedule next year (I live in California) and I'm looking to just sell the whole lot of them for exactly what they cost me. This includes the TAF fees and the tickets. I also, because of TAF priority, can get at least 2 tickets to any away game, including the SEC CG that I'll throw in for face value. If you are interested, please let me know. I have to pay TAF fees in March, tickets in May, away games in about July. The TOTAL cost for the season (just home games) is about $5500 . You can email me at SEMCMINN@gmail.com if you are interested. It may be a one year deal, it may go to two or three, I just don't know. I don't want to give them up because they are on the front row, but on the other hand, it's a hassle to sell each week on StubHub. If I have several interested parties, I'll sell them to the first one that gets me the TAF fees after March 1.

Not sure how to tell you to trust me...I sold 4 in the south end zone to a TB member this year and all went fine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News