ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball tickets May 8th vs Missouri

Nov 30, 2006
I'll be in Baton Rouge for work and I am staying an extra night so I can catch a game at the Box (as a college baseball fan it's kind of a bucket list item). I'm a Husker fan, but of course living in Omaha I have mad respect for LSU and their fans...and who doesn't like rooting against Missouri.

So...for a one time experience...any ideas on where to get 2 great tickets? The website only has way down the 3rd baseline and outfield. Also, if anyone good suggestions on dinner before the game?

I'm 90% sure I'll be staying at the Cook Hotel on campus.

Thanks in advance.

Apologies if this is the wrong forum to post this.

I'll be in Baton Rouge for work and I am staying an extra night so I can catch a game at the Box (as a college baseball fan it's kind of a bucket list item). I'm a Husker fan, but of course living in Omaha I have mad respect for LSU and their fans...and who doesn't like rooting against Missouri.

So...for a one time experience...any ideas on where to get 2 great tickets? The website only has way down the 3rd baseline and outfield. Also, if anyone good suggestions on dinner before the game?

I'm 90% sure I'll be staying at the Cook Hotel on campus.

Thanks in advance.

Apologies if this is the wrong forum to post this.

You'll be able to get tickets outside the stadium prior to game time. No guarantee on how good they are.

Ok, thanks for the advice! I was hoping I could find something decent before, but I could take my chances there.

ADVERTISEMENT