ADVERTISEMENT

Ducking Louisville?

Sultan__of__Swine

Hall Of Fame
Aug 12, 2004
Cards were slated to play LSU in Nashville but we are hearing that LSU would not accept a Music City Bowl invite if UofL was your opponent. So the ACC brass moved the Cards to Belk Bowl and you get a ND team that lost 4of their last five. Nice! Way to step up!
Posted from Rivals Mobile

LSU fans ignore this imbecile, although he is a good representation of all the inbreds in the city of Louisville.

Proud they are 9-3 and have ZERO wins against ranked opponents in 2014. Losers.

OH..... AND GO IRISH!
3dsmile.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Louisville35:
LSU fans ignore this imbecile, although he is a good representation of all the inbreds in the city of Louisville.

Proud they are 9-3 and have ZERO wins against ranked opponents in 2014. Losers.

OH..... AND GO IRISH!
3dsmile.r191677.gif
I guess one of those unranked teams was your yewkay wildcats! LOL!

The way your POS coach acted the last time he was in Tiger Stadium, after getting his ass whipped even after Miles took his foot off the gas, who wants to be interacting and trying to act like we want to spend time together promoting the bowl.

What does LSU gain by playing Louisville? Look at it from LSU's point of view.
1LSU beating Louisville does NOTHING for LSU and a loss would be utterly embarrassing.
2 As stated above the last time LSU played a bobby (motorcycle) Petrino team Bobby cried like a little bitch after his teasm got punked.
3 Notre Dame is a better, although more dangerous, matchup for LSU.

Better match up in what sense? An easier win? A struggling QB against your stout pass defense? I guess I'm glad UofL benefitted anyway from LSU being afraid of the Cards. Now we get to play a higher rated more impressive team in Georgia.

Better because Notre Dame has more of everything, name recognition, accomplishments, history/tradition and biggr=er and better fan base to name a few. Also anyone in the same stadium as Bobby Petrino is made dirty because he is there. No coach in college football is respected less than bobby Petrino and based on his stupidity rightfully so.

We'd crush Loserville and your POS whiney baby coach!! Go troll somewhere else.

Originally posted by Sultan__of__Swine:
Cards were slated to play LSU in Nashville but we are hearing that LSU would not accept a Music City Bowl invite if UofL was your opponent. So the ACC brass moved the Cards to Belk Bowl and you get a ND team that lost 4of their last five. Nice! Way to step up!
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Miles doesn't like your ex-coach. He has that right since neither does Petrino's wife. Personally, Louisville was a certain win--Notre Dame is Jeckle & Hyde. As to Arkansas--get ready for your bi-yearly ass kicking in BR

This post was edited on 12/22 8:05 PM by Friendly Foe

Originally posted by Z Nation:
Better match up in what sense? An easier win? A struggling QB against your stout pass defense? I guess I'm glad UofL benefitted anyway from LSU being afraid of the Cards. Now we get to play a higher rated more impressive team in Georgia.
Please list your National Championships before calling someone afraid of your pathetic overrated team and conference. PS: stay away from here with your taunts or I will ban your ass for life

Why yes moron they were the UK Cats. And they being the #13 team in the 14 team SEC, ran your buts off the field most of the game. You should not have won. But go ahead and be proud of it since you have nothing else. LMAO!

louisville is all mouth, wish yall would have played them and stomped their a**, they need to beaten good, maybe Georgia will do it tonight.

ND got the privilege of LSU because the Music City Bowl won the coin flip. It's always an honor to play our friends at LSU. It was an exciting game today!

Originally posted by littleton tiger:
What does LSU gain by playing Louisville? Look at it from LSU's point of view.
1LSU beating Louisville does NOTHING for LSU and a loss would be utterly embarrassing.
2 As stated above the last time LSU played a bobby (motorcycle) Petrino team Bobby cried like a little bitch after his teasm got punked.
3 Notre Dame is a better, although more dangerous, matchup for LSU.
Bobby (motorcycle) Petrino
laugh.r191677.gif

Slightly off topic.

Is WKU @ LSU next year a done deal? I have a lot of family that are WKU grads and we're hearing LSU might back out,,,

Have yall heard anything?

ADVERTISEMENT