ADVERTISEMENT

I hate Notre Dame

RTLH

Hall Of Fame
Nov 7, 2001
They need the butt kicking of a lifetime. Worse than what Alabama did a few years ago.
Put up like 70 on them then start rubbing it in. Long bombs when the game is already decided, late hits out of bounds, sticking the ball in their face, maybe even hitting Touchdown Jesus and the Lepercon out of bounds.

Keep the John Deere tractor real busy, the MRI machine needs to take lots of pictures and the hospitals on full alert.

I hate those bastards.

you do know Notre Dame is a place right? It is buildings and furniture and fixtures.

I doubt you know the players well enough to 'hate' them; I think you must be referring to the fans? As a ND fan I think I can understand that.

Well since spelling is not your forte (it's leprechaun not lepercon) and you worship child molester enablers like Joe Pa, I won't make fun of you.

Your life must be very difficult as it is.

I've experienced Domer fans for many decades now. Believe it or not,

they are, on the whole, pretty danged decent folk, both when visiting them or receiving them at home games. Ferocious fans, no doubt of that, but very football savvy and respectful of great football traditions such as LSU offers. You'll enjoy playing them, but don't take them lightly, because despite their slew of injuries this year, they've had ample time to heal up and are, quite frankly, dangerous. Especially watch out for very young, but very talented dual threat QB, Malik Zaire, because I am sure you'll see a lot of him.

I really look forward to Leonard Fournette going against the Domer D. Can't wait. Fight on!

This post was edited on 12/27 6:05 AM by eftzooons

Joe Paterno? The coach who has a published investigation by the former head of the FBI showing he hid a child molester? He's your hero? What does that say about you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT