ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL Just want to say thanks

Nov 29, 2004
We are all hearing in SC what eth bad is doing, what local food joints are doing and even you guys - the fans. Some are wearing "red" some white to the game. Just for the records its garnet but that's ok.

One of the LSU beat writers was on the radio here in Charleston/Cola yesterday saying that LSU fans are saying to SC residents "Just come! We'll supply the food and drink!"

You guys are special and outside of me undergrad alma mater (UF), you guys are my next favorite. Not that you care but for the past 3 years my favorite t-shirt has been a 10 year old LSU plain white T.

A year ago Coach Brick reached out to my son and we had planned on camping at LSU this summer. He left I believe, but we are definitely going to come this summer. We have visits at UF, SoCar, and East Carolina. Who knows however with what coaching changes occurring at SoCar. But I definitely want my wife and kids to see LSU. It is a wonderful campus. The last time I was there was around 1999, though. We have make-up HS games this weekend or else I'd already have the truck loaded for Red Stick.

Peace

PS: Can Leonard run for the home team?

Also, would someone mind sharing this with the insider board?

@Mike_Scarborough

Last edited:
We are all hearing in SC what eth bad is doing, what local food joints are doing and even you guys - the fans. Some are wearing "red" some white to the game. Just for the records its garnet but that's ok.

@Mike_Scarborough

Not going to wear red or white, but I am allowing my wife to wear USC colors (she's a Carolina grad, and I don't have much say in it, lol). Come on over, drinks are on us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT