ADVERTISEMENT

LSU got pounded by Walkons and freshman..Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EC

Sandgruff

1st Team All-America
Apr 5, 2012
Notre Dame was to tough for the SEC,,,,what a whipping...
roll.r191677.gif
,Wonder what it would have been with the regular team

I have that idiot on my ignore list. That #7 is an incredible football player. Great game guys!

Originally posted by Sandgruff:
roll.r191677.gif
To Sandgruff:

You suck at being a Notre Dame fan, get out of your parents basement and get a job!

To LSU and ND Fans:

What a great game by two great Universities! A true bowl classic, Good luck going forward LSU Tigers!

roll.r191677.gif
Troll alert. This nancy pollutes board after board under the guise of an ND fan, which she, pussy that she is, more assuredly is not.

Remember losing to clemson a few yrs ago? And a bunch of yall cried about losing to an acc team, "we are LSU, we shouldn't lose to clemson." Is this the same thing or better, or worse? Just askin for a friend.

Originally posted by IrishinMichigan:
roll.r191677.gif
Show some class and knock it off.
Thanks Irish...your guys just wanted it more. Nice win for ND.

Very exciting game, and nice to see so many fans from both sides, unlike many of the bowl games. Being a ND fan I of course am glad we won, but LSU may have a true Heisman candidate in the makings.

as an ND fan...I will be the first to say that this game did more for ND than it did for LSU....ND was fortunate to get the draw in this bowl game given the second half of our season. LSU for its part, did nothing to embarrass itself....the game came down to the last play....what more could fans want in a bowl game that isn't a BCS game? Both teams have some work to do in the off-season. I have no doubt that LSU will be in the top tier of the SEC again next year...so what else is new on that score? ND...we will have a quarterback battle to resolve even before we get started. We absolutely have to do something about our turnovers and inconsistent O line.

Good luck next year. LSU is one of about two other teams that can give Bama a run for its money....something the average ND fan supports enthusiastically....including this one.

Great game, Tigers. Glad we won, but you played a tough game. Good luck next year. If both teams have the seasons we expect, we'll see you in a bowl next year.

Originally posted by Mattiefat:
Remember losing to clemson a few yrs ago? And a bunch of yall cried about losing to an acc team, "we are LSU, we shouldn't lose to clemson." Is this the same thing or better, or worse? Just askin for a friend.
Not nearly as bad. ND is a well-respected football blue blood. Clemson, on the other hand, is a middle of the pack program (at best).

Clemson has played in a "whopping" two BCS Bowl games. Hell, LSU has played in THREE BCS National Championship games.

BTW, did the loss to "mighty" USF in 2010 or the beatdown by WVU in 2011 hurt more? Just askin for a friend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT