ADVERTISEMENT

Semi OT: La'El Collins

jerseyknight27

1st Team All-America
Jul 16, 2010
Hey guys a Rutgers fan here I come in peace! So me and a couple friends started a website for sports called OverTheGrill and we are doing draft previews so naturally we included your current OT/OG La'El Collins! I wanna know what you guys think about it, and what I could add to make it better or what I should take away. I put the link below and any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
-Follow us on Twitter: @OverTheGrill [/URL]

OTG Scouting Report

Hey guys a Rutgers fan here I come in peace! So me and a couple friends started a website for sports called OverTheGrill and we are doing draft previews so naturally we included your current OT/OG La'El Collins! I wanna know what you guys think about it, and what I could add to make it better or what I should take away. I put the link below and any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
-Follow us on Twitter: @OverTheGrill [/URL]

OTG Scouting Report
This was inexplicable as far I was concerned. Bigger question is why didn't a similar situation with J Winston have the same impact as Collins? Didn't he get charged with rape, etc two weeks prior to the draft? He already had a reputation as a troubled kid, but Collins was the exact opposite - great kid, never caused trouble, and was a team leader. Also think the B.R. police dept was pretty cheesey to leak the info right before draft.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT