ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING Transfer portal notes

Julie Boudwin

Managing Editor
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2019
Louisiana
twitter.com
It sounds like Notre Dame transfer running back Logan Diggs, who visited Ole Miss and South Carolina over the last few days, will be visiting LSU sometime within the next few days. He's clearly looking into other schools that are interested in him, hence the other visits, but I still like Frank Wilson and the Tigers to land him. Too many connections, relationships and proximity to home in this scenario in my opinion.

ULL transfer corner Trey Amos visited on Friday afternoon and spent time with his former Cajun teammate Kyren Lacy as the duo took some photos in Tiger Stadium. Amos picked up a plethora of major offers in a span of 30 hours once he hit the portal. It's still not clear where the Louisiana native will land but it figures LSU, Florida and Alabama will likely be in the mix.

Michigan State receiver Keon Coleman took an official visit to Florida State over the weekend. Coleman had a graphic made and tweeted that since he's entered the portal he's been contacted by 59 schools. I still don't think he ends up in Baton Rouge. LSU's WR room is stacked and I would imagine other schools are mentioning that frequently to Coleman who could be WR1 or WR2 at plenty of other programs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News