ADVERTISEMENT

Why the F*CK

littleton tiger

1st Team All-America
Dec 31, 2012
sign a 2 star tight end? Should have saved the scholarship for next year instead of wasting it. Feel the same about the 2 star QB who was signed . Hope I'm wrong but I don't think so. Mybe next year Les and co. can sign a decent class.

Sign a decent class? This one ended up 8th in the nation according to Rivals...5th on 247.

You are right flyman I was unhappy that we missed on some kids on signing day like Charlot and Gibson. in your opinion would it have been better to not sign a couple of 2 star prospects who may never play at LSU and save the scholarships for next year?

I have read several places that there were zero five star players in the Super Bowl but a couple dozen two stars.

Originally posted by littleton tiger:

sign a 2 star tight end? Should have saved the scholarship for next year instead of wasting it. Feel the same about the 2 star QB who was signed . Hope I'm wrong but I don't think so. Mybe next year Les and co. can sign a decent class.
All the stars in this class and THIS is the only thing you can think to post about?

Don't get caught up stargazing. This class has some of the most under-rated players I can remember.

Originally posted by littleton tiger:

Hey Wiggz, what are LSU's chances with Patterson?
At this point I'd say almost none. Not much more the staff could do with that one - even went so far as hiring his brother. Things look better with Franks, Haskins and Kelley.

Thanks, any idea why Ole Miss. Could understand Alabama, FSU, USC etc but Ole Miss is a curious choice.

Yeah, that makes sense. Plus no having to worry about that trip to Atlanta at the end of the regular season.

ADVERTISEMENT