ADVERTISEMENT

You know the refs

Tigerfreex

1st Team All-America
Aug 13, 2010
had a lot to do with the outcome of this game. Calling it a touchback when it was obvious the ball never crossed the goal line. 2 facemask penalties not called. Unsportsmanlike at the 5. But you have to remember you were playing bama. The only team who has a home field advantage no matter where they are playing. Oh yeah the official marking the ball a yard back on a completed pass

The SEC offices should be moved out of Birmingham and to a neutral city Charlotte, Tulsa, or Louisville would work among others. Also that bought and paid for Alabama crew should be fired and blackballed out of NVCAA football.

Yeah it has gotten to the point that I no longer question there knowledge of the rules but their character

Originally posted by Tigerfreex:
Yeah it has gotten to the point that I no longer question there knowledge of the rules but their character
Well LSU either deals with it or looks to move to another conference. I don't think LSU's administration has the balls to explore moving to the Big 12. Had Texas A&M stayed there, I would personally support it, but too many LSU fans still have this stupid love affair with the SEC, despite the constant BS.

I am personally about done with College football, have been for a few years. Outside of LSU, I no longer even watch other games, although I will probably watch your game and hope you all win against Alabama.

Originally posted by Tigerfreex:
had a lot to do with the outcome of this game. Calling it a touchback when it was obvious the ball never crossed the goal line. 2 facemask penalties not called. Unsportsmanlike at the 5. But you have to remember you were playing bama. The only team who has a home field advantage no matter where they are playing. Oh yeah the official marking the ball a yard back on a completed pass
Well well well who would have thought a barner would come to this site and stir the pot?

Originally posted by luvvbama:
Let's just forget the pass interferences they never called on LSU...jeez...~RTR~
Seriously, are you going to come here and say that Alabama gets mistreated by officials? Sure, they missed some calls both ways. However, they didn't change the game like the PF penalty did. LSU manhandled Bama despite consistent short spotting of the ball when LSU had the ball, by not calling the numerous holds--I counted twenty in the first half--and not call pass interference against Bama. It is hard enough to ever beat Bama for anyone, but the SEC offices turning their backs on SEC officials changing game outcomes for their benefit has gone quite far enough.

That PF penalty in the last 2 minutes has cost LSU the game two of the last three years. It was bogus and so were both wins by Bama

Settling for a Field Goal cost LSU the game.....

Both times..... Actually, I came here to say it went both ways. Which it did. You act like I started the thread. ~RTR~

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT