ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL 2015 LSU season preview: Miss. St.

We got handled the whole game except the last 7 minutes of the game. Les simply waved the white flag but BH6 didn't!!

We got handled the whole game except the last 7 minutes of the game. Les simply waved the white flag but BH6 didn't!!
So , you think the coaching staff was sending in plays to BH that called for us to wave the white flag, but BH said, "screw you. I'll call my own plays and see if we can win this game."

Sometime I wonder about you.

So , you think the coaching staff was sending in plays to BH that called for us to wave the white flag, but BH said, "screw you. I'll call my own plays and see if we can win this game."

Sometime I wonder about you.

Don't ever wonder about someone you don't know. The game came on Monday night, Les and company had a face of defeat. When you throw the freshman in the game with no experience, it's called waving the white flag!!! Some time I believe most of you poster be trolling or trying to because ya'll say some the outlandish bullcrap! BH6 got the same played called that AJ ran, the only difference was Miss St. sent in the reserves. Tape don't lie I suggest you go and watch it.

Don't ever wonder about someone you don't know. The game came on Monday night, Les and company had a face of defeat. When you throw the freshman in the game with no experience, it's called waving the white flag!!! Some time I believe most of you poster be trolling or trying to because ya'll say some the outlandish bullcrap! BH6 got the same played called that AJ ran, the only difference was Miss St. sent in the reserves. Tape don't lie I suggest you go and watch it.
I don't know you personally, but I know your agenda very well, and I stand by my post. BH was inserted into the game very late because AJ stunk it up and although BH was a freshman he was also the next one up. You state that CLM called the same plays for BH as he did for AJ, and I agree completely so if you believe that those same plays run by AJ were also run by BH it follows that you must believe that CLM had thrown in the flag very early since they both ran the same plays.

This is the last you will hear from me on this subject since you have stated your views and I have stated mine. I do not intend to get into a pissing match with you because doing so won't change your position or mine.

Reactions: chevybwoy69

There's a reason they're "reserves". Miss State was also, for the most part, only rushing three.

This game early on will give us an idea on how LSU will do this year. If we get beat I will be shocked and it will not bode well for the season. I expect LSU to win this game and move on to the next game. We have a ton of returning starters, really should be no reason why we don't beat them in all aspects of the game. Superior recruiting every year over MSU, game should be an LSU win. I think the kids will come out and take it to MSU

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT