ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas game Saturday

Ole Hambone

Hall Of Fame
Aug 13, 2002
Good luck to the tigers this Saturday! I hope LSU comes prepared to play in sub freezing temperatures and snow! Looking forward to a great game!! WPS!!

**piglet**

Originally posted by original hambone:
Good luck to the tigers this Saturday! I hope LSU comes prepared to play in sub freezing temperatures and snow! Looking forward to a great game!! WPS!!

**piglet**
Well after getting Birmingham's best with Ritter's usual screw job, I think LSU will probably come in deflated. You add that you all have been off for a week and with that type of weather in NW Arkansas, does not look good for LSU in my view. I say Arkansas has a 60-40 chance of winning the game.

Regards and drive safe up in NW Arkansas. I have been up there before, lovely country, but some really tricky roads up that way.

I'm really hoping my Hogs pull this one out but I won't be surprised at all if we lose! Roads aren't that tricky. To any LSU fans coming up, just take I49 to Texarkana, then I30 to Little Rock, then I40 to Fort Smith, then hop back on I49 to Fayetteville. All interstate and shouldn't be icy. Good lucky to talk. And yes, Ritter does love Bama. We got screwed in our game against Bama earlier as well!

**piglet**

Originally posted by original hambone:
I'm really hoping my Hogs pull this one out but I won't be surprised at all if we lose! Roads aren't that tricky. To any LSU fans coming up, just take I49 to Texarkana, then I30 to Little Rock, then I40 to Fort Smith, then hop back on I49 to Fayetteville. All interstate and shouldn't be icy. Good lucky to talk. And yes, Ritter does love Bama. We got screwed in our game against Bama earlier as well!

**piglet**
Ok, I forgot about the I-49 section that runs from Fort Smith to Fayetteville, I remember driving up that Highway that had the signs, 10 people died here the last year do to careless driving, etc. I forgot the HWY number.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT