ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL Boilermaker fan here...Does Etling have a shot?

Sep 23, 2013
Purdue fan here and I wanted to get your insights on how Etling is doing and if he has a shot at starting? Funny tidbit but Purdue could have former QB's in Etling and Austin Appleby (Florida) play against one another next season. Not sure that has ever happened before.

Always thought Etling had a good arm and was smart but was playing under the worst OC in the country in John Shoop (if you have any Chicago Bears fans amongst you, ask them). Good luck next season, stay healthy, and Beat Bama! Boiler Up!

Based on practice reports, Etling is entrenched as the number two behind Harris and is very popular among teammates and support staff.

Reactions: richyb
Purdue fan here and I wanted to get your insights on how Etling is doing and if he has a shot at starting? Funny tidbit but Purdue could have former QB's in Etling and Austin Appleby (Florida) play against one another next season. Not sure that has ever happened before.

Always thought Etling had a good arm and was smart but was playing under the worst OC in the country in John Shoop (if you have any Chicago Bears fans amongst you, ask them). Good luck next season, stay healthy, and Beat Bama! Boiler Up!
No, he does not have a chance unless Harris breaks his leg.

I like Alabama! Etling stunk at Purdue!

Do you still post as IUhaterade on the Purdue message boards? Why do you use at least 12 different board names on that board? BBG/IUhaterade/BoilerAndy/KingofJersey/SegregationOfDuties/Hausta 01/Roeder/Emartin70287/gd4now/Schnelk/oldboiler52/mathboy/Level 42 all = JohnnyDoeBoiler

Why so many different board names for one person/poster???

I like Alabama! Etling stunk at Purdue!
JohnnyDoeBoiler/Johnnypurdue, why do you need to use over 12 different board names on these boards?

Do you do this kind of stuff on all the boards? Does someone employ/pay you to post thousands of times, using over a dozen different board names. Is there a limit to how many different board names you can/actually use?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT