ADVERTISEMENT

Coker 2013 (Every Pass Attempt)

mandarinole

1st Team All-America
Sep 10, 2008
With Coker leaving, I made a quick recap of every play he had this year (minus handoffs). Not a highlight video, per se, but a visual recap. His stats for 2013 were:

18 of 36 (50% completion rate)
6.94 yards per attempt
0 TD
1 Int
5 sacks
QB rating 102.6
QBR of 36.7
Adjusted QBR of 31.2

Thought y'all might like to evaluate potential Bama starter.

Feel free to post on pay site.

This post was edited on 1/23 6:40 PM by mandarinole

Coker 2013

As a fellow Nole fan, it makes me shake my head as to why you feel the need to come on a LSU site and trash a kid who worked his butt off for FSU and left because he wanted a chance to play for a great program. But it doesn't really surprise me, as you have consistently trashed him on our site, even long before he transferred.

I am sorry, I really don't understand this mentality. Does it make him feel better?

Ironic that you're knocking the kid on the forum of the team with the QB that transferred from Georgia.

Originally posted by donsue:
As a fellow Nole fan, it makes me shake my head as to why you feel the need to come on a LSU site and trash a kid who worked his butt off for FSU and left because he wanted a chance to play for a great program. But it doesn't really surprise me, as you have consistently trashed him on our site, even long before he transferred.
Obviously I'm not on your site and don't know the history, but I don't see anything in the post above that's trashing anyone...

LSUwiggs, the OP has a history of talking down this kid on warchant. And if you read the post it is obvious he is trying to downplay the kid's abilties.

donsue, don't try to hold an intelligent conversation with Whiggs concerning Bama. Talking to rocks and such.

Originally posted by Florabamaboy:
Ironic that you're knocking the kid on the forum of the team with the QB that transferred from Georgia.
LSU got Mett from JUCO...not UGA.

With regards to Coker and the video attached. Kid has all the measurables, but he consistently throws high and behind to his WR's He will get them lit up with those type passes. He also looks a bit slow in reading the defense and getting rid of the ball, which does not bode well vs. SEC defenses. He is a huge question mark at this point, and I cannot believe that Saban doesnt have a stud in waiting...just crazy!

Just wondering what the hell video's you've been watching. In every recruiting video I seen he looks as good as anybody. His passes are were on target and he ran as good as Cam Newton. As far as college, he hasn't had enough game film while playing with scrubs to tell anything about him. All you need to know is that he's backup to the Heisman winner, which means he could start at any other School in the country except maybe Texas A&M.

Originally posted by Crimsonite1:
Just wondering what the hell video's you've been watching. In every recruiting video I seen he looks as good as anybody. His passes are were on target and he ran as good as Cam Newton. As far as college, he hasn't had enough game film while playing with scrubs to tell anything about him. All you need to know is that he's backup to the Heisman winner, which means he could start at any other School in the country except maybe Texas A&M.
The video in the link above. I have no reason to watch his high school film...which is what, 4 years old.

Crimsonite, I now you are a huge homer, and overall troll...but are you really comparing Coker to Cam Newton? And you think Coker would start over Marcus Mariota, Nick Marshall, Bryce Petty, Brett Hundley, Braxton Miller, etc.? Who is the QB at aTm? You are obviously delusional.

If you had even an ounce of credibility around here, you lost it.

Have you been examined by a shrink lately?

Are you seriously comparing him to Cam Newton?

I'm not going to argue with brain dead Corndog's. I have forgotten more about football than any of you idiots will ever know. Wait and see dumbasses. Three in a row going on four - five - six - etc! Bwaa Haww Haww!

I'm not going to argue with brain dead Corndog's. I have forgotten more about football than any of you idiots will ever know. Wait and see dumbasses. Three in a row going on four - five - six - etc! Bwaa Haww Haww!
Crimsonite1 = Delusional

I am not going to debate whether or not Coker is going to become an elite QB at Bama. Only a few ever reach that status, and time will tell. It only concerns me why someone would trash a kid's abilities while he was still on the FSU roster, and continue to do so after he is gone. Frankly that is downright pathetic. By the way, the coaches at FSU had very high regard for the kid's ability, and he did get serious consideration to be the starter last year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT