ADVERTISEMENT

College Football Playoff Rankings & Is College Football Rigged?

Nov 29, 2018
College Football Playoff Rankings & Is College Football Rigged?

I keep seeing a hashtag on Twitter that insinuates that College Football is rigged. When you look at the intricacies of this Big 12 Championship contest, you may want whoever is behind the curtain to keep making these magical College Football games occur.

ZACH SMITH TOM HERMAN
In the 247 Sports article titled Zack Smith: Herman wanted to bring Meyer down. Author Jordan James is able to illustrate through a series of Tweets from former Ohio State Coach Zach Smith that paints a very vivid picture of the relationship between Texas and Ohio State in College Football Today.

OHIO STATE VS NORTHWESTERN 2018
When asked how he felt about the upcoming matchup, Northwestern head coach Pat Fitzgerald said, "I don't think anyone outside these doors would pick us to win this game. My mom and dad, I guess, would. I'm not even sure if my sisters would. But I don't need them. I just need the 74 guys who will put on the purple and white Saturday." Fitzgerald may be right, the odds are not in his favor. The Wildcats have been wildly inconsistent this season and have had a number of close wins that should have been blowouts such as Rutgers and Illinois.

CFB PLAYOFF RANKINGS 2018
We already previewed the Alabama vs Georgia SEC Championship match-up that will also dictate the CFB Playoff Rankings and what UCF would need to do to climb into one of the four CFB playoff ranking positions.

Week 14 College Football Picks for College Football Championship week can be found by clicking HERE. College Football Today already has previews for the SEC, BIG 12 and PAC 12 championship match-ups with predictions from College Football Today President Maddy Sperling. Check out how we did week 13 by clicking HERE.

Yes, college football is rigged. Geeezz. If know one can see this by now, they are in complete denial. LSU getting to play in the Fiesta bowl is a perfect example. Then they get to play the easiest team that will be playing a backup qb. More BS.

You're just lucky that you don't have to put up with UCF trolls like this twerp that's spraying down the Gator board right now.... o_O

I get why UF is scared of UCF. We are in a larger market and starting to become a regular on ABC. Beating UF this year in no way helps our playoff chances. They would say "Oh, big deal they beat a 4 loss Florida team out of the top 25"....because the committee is corrupt if you lose to us you fall out of the top 25.

Your AD ducked UCF. That is life.

The last time that UF played UCF it was UF 42 - 0 UCF.
Their AD paid UF $100,000 to get out of the already scheduled next game vs UF.
But now they are claiming that UF is afraid to play them. :rolleyes:

We play LSU, UGA, TN, and FSU every year, but we're afraid of UCF??? :D

Please do all of the SEC fans, and UF fans in particular a big favor, by putting a serious cajun whoop-azz on these pretenders to greatness.... :cool:

It is a P5 Invitational made for TV event not a real playoff system. A real playoff system would look similar to what 1AA has a 16 team playoff system. NCAA basketball is a real playoff system. 1A college football the only sport in the entire world without a real playoff system is SAD. If you are not a member of the original country club you are not getting in no matter what you do. Look at Boise St beat VT and UGA and did nothing for them

Reactions: jj1987 and UCFEMUP
It is a P5 Invitational made for TV event not a real playoff system. A real playoff system would look similar to what 1AA has a 16 team playoff system. NCAA basketball is a real playoff system. 1A college football the only sport in the entire world without a real playoff system is SAD. If you are not a member of the original country club you are not getting in no matter what you do. Look at Boise St beat VT and UGA and did nothing for them
Yes indeed college football is rigged, along with the NFL. All garbage.

ADVERTISEMENT