ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL For the record...

LSU5656

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 30, 2008
Houston, TX
I had a right hand seat to the Saban to Texas effort. Every single detail, bend in the road, and change in plan. These things are fluid and even when they seem DONE, they can change and often do. Like I have been posting all week, it's not done until it's done. That is true even in the ADs office when they are heavily involved in discussing details w agents.

In this one Andrew could be 100% right in what he is posting but it falls through when shit gets real and the rubber meets the road w fisher making his final decision.

People here will say Andrew and his source were BS if he stays at FSU and/ or he is legend in predicting if fisher comes to LSU. And the truth is Andrew most likely is posting good info.

It appears as though Fisher has interest but the rubber has met the road and the hard choices are being made.

I think there is a much better chance Miles will be our coach next year than fisher but we will see. At this point I still say that if we do not have a coach ready to take miles place today, it is crazy to move on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News