ADVERTISEMENT

Fromm and Georgia take a dive against LSU

gautrp

All District
Dec 31, 2004
Oh yea. The script has been written. LSU, the most protected team in the ncaa. The ncaa/espn know that if they don't give games to LSU, the so called LSU fans will not show up to the stadium. That's why they have to rig games just like the Georgia game. They have been setting up the LSU/Alabama game since the end of last year. What a bunch of garbage.

Oh yea. The script has been written. Notre Dame, the most protected team in the ncaa. The ncaa/nbcsports know that if they don't give games to Notre Dame, the so called Notre Dame fans will not show up to the stadium. That's why they have to rig games just like the Pitt game. They have been setting up the Notre Dame/USC game since the end of last year. What a bunch of garbage.

Reactions: SECTIGER1
Oh yea. The script has been written. Notre Dame, the most protected team in the ncaa. The ncaa/nbcsports know that if they don't give games to Notre Dame, the so called Notre Dame fans will not show up to the stadium. That's why they have to rig games just like the Pitt game. They have been setting up the Notre Dame/USC game since the end of last year. What a bunch of garbage.

Come on man. Let's go get paid at LSU. All we have to do is walk around, play football, eat and sleep. Shoot man, we can fail 5-10 urine tests, don't have to go to class and still get to play.

Come on man. Let's go get paid at LSU. All we have to do is walk around, play football, eat and sleep. Shoot man, we can fail 5-10 urine tests, don't have to go to class and still get to play.

Max Redfield? Is that really you? Better stay off of that hydraulic lift.. just sayin'.

Max Redfield? Is that really you? Better stay off of that hydraulic lift.. just sayin'.

LSU and the Saints are the same. If they don't win, the stadium is empty. That's why they are the two most protected teams in football. I guess the qb for Miss. St. is going to look like he never played football before. Don't be surprised if Tua does not play for Alabama. Take LSU and the points. They will do anything necessary to keep the fans in the stadium. The NCAA/CBS, the Refs and Las Vegas will see to it that it's not a blow out.

LSU and the Saints are the same. If they don't win, the stadium is empty. That's why they are the two most protected teams in football. I guess the qb for Miss. St. is going to look like he never played football before. Don't be surprised if Tua does not play for Alabama. Take LSU and the points. They will do anything necessary to keep the fans in the stadium. The NCAA/CBS, the Refs and Las Vegas will see to it that it's not a blow out.

Tinfoil hat brigade.

Tinfoil hat brigade.
Alabama could have been winning 40 - 0 at halftime but the ncaa called off the dogs so the so called LSU fans would not all be gone at halftime. What a site. The LSU football stadium emptied at halftime. LOL. So they keep LSU at #7 in the playoff poll. What a scam. Have to have those "powerful" sec teams up there though, like Kentucky. Geeeezzz. What other evidence do you need to see to see that the NFL will carry the Saints like they did back in that "let's give this Super Bowl to the Saints," year. The Ravens kicker missing an extra point after not missing one in his college and pro career. The Vikings giving the Saints two td's and of course the schedule is set up just right. Kind of like the ncaa set's up all those easy Sec football schedules. Later. Oh I forgot one more thing. The NFL will give Bree's his NFL MVP this year. Book it. Lay the money down.

THIS CRACKHEAD IS SO DAMN FUNNY!!!! MY STOMACH HURTS SO BAD FROM READING ALL THIS. I CANT STOP LAUGHING
Ohhhh. So they had to put LSU up against CF without their starting qb. Of course they gave LSU the easiest game out of the big bowls. Setting them up for next year to give them another champ. since the Champ. Game will be in the Super---- Dome.

ADVERTISEMENT