ADVERTISEMENT

Gators say LSU refuses to reschedule UF game

Fvck UF they should forfeit the game as they refused to play it on it's scheduled date. UF has d-line and qb injuries and were scared to play Saturday .

Reactions: ray bustillo
Fvck UF they should forfeit the game as they refused to play it on it's scheduled date. UF has d-line and qb injuries and were scared to play Saturday .

What a moe-ron to even think crap like that, much less post it... :confused:
Born yesterday were you? o_O

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/games/1964ufvslsu/

LSU cancels game vs UF in 1964 due to a hurricane. o_O

The 7-3 Florida Gators played the LSU Tigers 8-2-1 at Tiger Stadium on Saturday, Dec 5, 1964.

The Florida Gators won the game by a score of 20 to 6.

Playing the game in Gainesville didn't happen then, so playing it in BR ain't gonna happen this time around. Get over yourselves.:p

So, are you guys open for another Saturday in Dec game (3rd or 10th depending), or were you demanding some sort of 'special treatment' for our game this time around? :cool:

While the weather was fairly good in Gainesville on Sat/Sun/Mon, the East Coast has not nearly recovered yet, and likely won't for several weeks. Whole sections of A1A were washed away in the storm surge. St Augustine had at least a foot of ocean water all over town. Many low lying areas along the coast are still flooded, as the water has no where to go yet.

I am in the Gainesville area, at least 60 miles inland from the coast, but I still didn't get my power back on until mid-afternoon on Sunday. And the 1st Responders and many of the police for our area are still absent while attempting to aid those in greatest need along the coast. It takes a whole lot more than just the football players to hold a game. Besides, 52 of our current players have family in the 'hit zone' along the coast. I'm pretty sure that they are more concerned for their family and friends than they are for playing a freakin' game....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT