ADVERTISEMENT

GET READY ----

Ignorance.

Bama is crimson, not red and it is the purple and gold team that is coming, not the "red" team.

I realize it can be difficult, but get the facts right.

This post was edited on 10/27 1:31 PM by FSUandLSU

If you weren't such a dumbazz, you would be current in your information and understand what the Red Team is all about. But then I guess I have to consider the source. Maybe you'rd rather I just say 'get ready for Bama to stomp that azz' Bwaa Haww Haww! RTR!

So says the perv from the Penn State said.

So sorry I don't keep up on all things Bama redneck.
My bad.

Run Red! Run!

It helps to keep up if you're going to post. Keeps people from thinking you're stupid, Corndog. Red Team is a Tennessee thing. They pissed off Bama's team by officially calling us that all week. Didn't work out so well for them. You don't tug on Superman's cape, etc. RTR!

For what?? LSU will not be intimidated, last time LSU went there... they won!! Bama will be playing the best offensive team they seen all season. Both of these teams are A+ QUALITY teams that always becomes a classic when they play.

Are you smoking Crack Cocaine or what? A&M is a universe better offense than LSU, and Ole Miss is obviously better too. In fact if you take out the Alabama game, Colorado St's offensive stats are about the same as LSU's. But even more important is your offense is going to meet what has been the #1 defense in the nation since the A&M game. #1 in scoring defense even with the A&M game; and after all the only thing that counts is the score. But you are also going to meet the most powerful and versatile offense you have played. And what do you plan to do with that thing you loosely call a defense? As for 2011, we all know how that turned out for you, regardless of the accident you lucked out with in Title Town. I guess the intelligent question here is do you think you're bringing that 2011 team to BDS? Do you think this Bama team is the same one you played then. In other words, just what the hell does this game have to do with that game two years ago that we should be concerned about it 12 days from now. ROTFLMMFAO! If you think Miles might be history if a blowout occurs, I suggest you go ahead and call Charlie Strong who might be available for a name brand SEC school. Haww Haww! RTR!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT