ADVERTISEMENT

Great Game LSU

Florabamaboy

Honorable Mention All-America
Aug 10, 2003
I know this kind of loss is the very worse. I know your fans are hurting today. You outplayed Bama for most of the game. You ran the ball down our throats and kept the ball most of the game. You kept Amari Cooper in check and covered our receives like glue. If you're kicker doesn't kick it out of bounds with less than a minute to play, you win the game. This was classic Bama/LSU big boy football played in the trenches with hits that were heard all over the South. Bama has no room to crow and LSU should hold their heads high. I have the utmost respect for the toughness of your team and the passion of your fans and I know this is crazy, but even though there is animosity between our fan bases, I lived in Baton Rouge for a little bit as a kid, and LSU remains one of my favorite teams and I love LSU fans' passion. Bama prevailed on the scoreboard but came away bruised, beaten and bloodied. Your team with man-boy Leonard Fournette should be a frontrunner for the NC next year especially since your QB will be seasoned and will add another dimension to you offense. It was a great game -- one that you didn't deserve to lose. Geaux Tigers!

This post was edited on 11/9 2:16 PM by Florabamaboy

This post was edited on 11/9 2:17 PM by Florabamaboy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT