ADVERTISEMENT

If any Bama fans stop by, I want to make sure Ive got the timeline right...

LSUwiggz

Taking the slings and arrows since 2001...
May 29, 2001
Baton Rouge, LA
Saban loses to your most hated rival despite having far more talent at his disposal, catapulting them into the national title game instead of you guys...

then

He holds you guys up for a huge raise to become the highest paid coach in history

then

He loses on a national stage to a team he was favored to beat by three scores.

Is that about right?

Sounds like what he did here the year that he left, doesn't it?

Originally posted by LSUwiggz:
Saban loses to your most hated rival despite having far more talent at his disposal, catapulting them into the national title game instead of you guys...

then

He holds you guys up for a huge raise to become the highest paid coach in history

then

He loses on a national stage to a team he was favored to beat by three scores.

Is that about right?
Too bad ol' Crimsontit is gone til April.

But he won't show his candy-ass here then either; considering yet another lousy Bama hoops season will be in the books by then, and college baseball (another sport lacking at UA) will be if full swing.

You left out number 4:

1. Saban loses to your most hated rival despite having far more talent at his disposal, catapulting them into the national title game instead of you guys...

then

2. He holds you guys up for a huge raise to become the highest paid coach in history

then

3. He loses on a national stage to a team he was favored to beat by three scores.

then (this is the one you forgot)

4. He brings in the highest rated recruiting class EVER recorded which included the top OL in the country from Monroe, Louisiana.

Let me know if you need more help.

It warms my heart so to know that the Corndog's are relegated to bragging about Basketball and Baseball, and even those we split with you. Bwaa Haww Haww! Yes, at Bama a 2 loss season is considered a disaster. Great position to live in. LMAO! By the way - 20-0, 21-17, 38-17. And, the #1 recruiting class going on 5 years straight. And picked #1 to #2 and be in the playoffs in preseason polls. Where are the Corndog's?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT