ADVERTISEMENT

If LSU beats Bama... the loss to OLE MISS wont linger as much!!

TIGER_JAKE

1st Team All-America
Sep 30, 2007
If LSU wins out, i think Coach Miles will be getting less heat from LSU fans. If LSU gets beat by Bama (if its a blowout) Miles wont be able to show his face without heat hitting him in the face lol.

I don't really think I need to explain it. But for the record, after Bama curb stomps that ass; your fanbase and alumni are probably going to demand Miles head on a stick, and Strong is a hell of a coach with SEC experience. Just sayin'. RTR!

Originally posted by Crimsonite1:
I don't really think I need to explain it. But for the record, after Bama curb stomps that ass; your fanbase and alumni are probably going to demand Miles head on a stick, and Strong is a hell of a coach with SEC experience. Just sayin'. RTR!
Typical gump delusion.

You used to be fun to mess with crimsonite...now...you are just boring and predictable. Guys like you...that live and die by their favorite college football team and whether or not they win or lose are just pathetic. Your lack of knowledge with regards to CFB is painfully obvious.

Good luck dude.

When Shula was the coach at Bama... Crimsonite was probably nowhere to be found. If LSU wins in 2 weeks he wont be on this board (thats a guarantee ).

IF a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his butt when he jumps. I really don't think I have to worry about that problem. Anyway, you're wrong. I've been coming over here quite regularly for about 6 years. RTR!

"I've been coming over here quite regularly for about 6 years."

And Saban's first season at Bama? You guessed it -- 2007! Six years ago. Ol' CrimsonTit is a true bandwagoner/t-shirt alum to say the least.

And I'm sure he was nowhere to be seen during the days of Dumbose, Frannie, Price and Shula. What a fine assemblage of coaches over that 10 year span for the Turds.
21.gif

Yeah and we still have nearly double the wins as LSU and own BDS West. Where where you during Bama's 17 game streak? Probably still nursing the tit. We're also 4-2 against LSU in the past 6 years. I've been using computers since 1990, but social media and team sites only since 2008 since before that I only used computers for worthwhile and serious things. I really don't know who you think you're talking to or what point you think you're making in your comment. If you had even the slightest stats to back up your big mouth, then I might be bothered. However, since the whole world knows that LSU is Bama's bitch, then I think it's you who need to find a dark corner to cry in. As for me, I'm just overflowing with joy because I am part of the Dynasty Nation. Enjoy the Cap 1 Bowl! Bwaa Haww Haww! RTR!

You keep riding those probation years when we did not have the players to compete. Since then we have own you butt and all you can do is live in the past. BAMA by 8 this week end. Another nail bitter for sure, and I do not think LES MILES job is no where in jeopardy because he's the best you can get right now.
You and the UT fans need to forget the past and worry about the future.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT