ADVERTISEMENT

Is it time to sit the seniors

Another Cotton Bowl or some other crappy bowl because we have a head coach who cant coach a team in critical moments and who waste timeouts because he cant manage the damn clock. This season is done as far as a BCS game or national title is concerned!!! IM SICK OF LES MILES!!!

Jon Gruden would be the ideal hire, the guy knows football and with no competition in Louisiana the whole state would be gruden's empire!!!

Originally posted by TIGER_JAKE:
Another Cotton Bowl or some other crappy bowl because we have a head coach who cant coach a team in critical moments and who waste timeouts because he cant manage the damn clock. This season is done as far as a BCS game or national title is concerned!!! IM SICK OF LES MILES!!!
Technically, we aren't done. We do need 3 things to happen though...

1. Win out
2. Auburn loss to Georgia
3. Alabama loss to Auburn

In case anyone forgot, we needed help in '07 too.

What arrogance LSu fans are. You lose a game to a much better team and coach and the season is all over for you.
Again, what arrogance.

Let me clue you up rebal, when LSU loses to Ole Miss the season IS over. Start the search for a new head coach, sit the seniors keep all redshirts as such and quietly diaquality yourself from bowl consideration.

Let ME clue you up, Little Tiger, that is the most stupid response ever. You must be a lsu grad.

If LSU does not play in the national title game or a BCS bowl game... then the season is over as far as expectations are concerned. Playing in the Cotton bowl or some other crappy bowl game is not LSU standards and that is the bottom line here. Coach Miles knows its national title or BCS game, IF THAT DONT HAPPEN .... its a lost season.

What is wrong with my post? When LSU loses to Ole Miss it is time to accept that the season was a totoal waste and start planning for the future. Also, less than a BCS bowl is pointless so why not just say no thank you and stay home.

Originally posted by TIGER_JAKE:
If LSU does not play in the national title game or a BCS bowl game... then the season is over as far as expectations are concerned. Playing in the Cotton bowl or some other crappy bowl game is not LSU standards and that is the bottom line here. Coach Miles knows its national title or BCS game, IF THAT DONT HAPPEN .... its a lost season.
Sounds just like Kansas fans when the Jayhawks lose in the NCAA tournament. (LOL)
This post was edited on 10/20 8:07 PM by 12375CAT

Originally posted by REBAL:
What arrogance LSu fans are. You lose a game to a much better team and coach and the season is all over for you.
Again, what arrogance.
A "much better team"?

Jesus, I think I've heard it all. Has OM even played for an SEC title in the last 20 years?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT