ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL Last night was shocking. In a good way

SDT2008

Hall Of Fame
Dec 4, 2007
first let me say I was one who thought it was time for a change. And was willing to help pay for it. Second I think they world of Les. But I thought it was time. But below is the shocking part

* Never would I have thought with the last three years the Tiger faithful would have shared so much love on their coach when so much has been under achieved the last three years. I thought the passion showed by our fans and the state of Lousianna was first class. And I believe it will help with our image to recruits. Even the media who created most of this frenzy was in awe. So Iam proud of my state and tiger fans.

* Now the morning after. Still proud of our fans. But if Iam battling LSU for recruits or want to hire one of our top coaches I could be put a spin on things that would not reflect well on LSU. These next 30 days Les needs to put his best sales hat on because he will need it.

* we need. A QB, an OC, some big ass DL people with ability, LB's that can flow to the ball and knock the snot of a kids face mask, and a person to manage our roster and recruit to our needs.

We have a salesman. That's Les. Much like the ball days of Dale Brown. We have that guy. We need a person that keeps all the nuts and bolts aligned and makes it all fit and operate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.