ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL Lots of Moving Parts in Football

SDT2008

Hall Of Fame
Dec 4, 2007
The last few months prove in college football coaching much moving parts are part of all these teams. Recruits should realize attend the University not the staff because coaching is a very fluid career. Alabama, Georgia, Auburn, TAM, Miss St, Tenn, Fla and our LSU all had significant changes in coaching. It is obvious LSU wanted to upgrade their staff and by the eye it would say they definitely accomplished that. Looks to me like Coach Miles saw an opportunity to upgrade his staff with an unhappy D. Craig and he pulled the trigger in spite of the Lousiana budget short fall... Lol. Not sure the ultimate reason Steele left but an upgrade in Aranda. Frank's always inspiring to be a head coach even if going to a lesser program and we replace him with I believe an equally quality coach J. The year before we get coach O for a dismal Coach Brick. A no brainier. Then the year before that Grimes comes and replaces Stud. Guys, Les has the best staff he has ever had. Hmmmmmmm. Well what about Cam? Must admit I have not been impressed and when we hired him I thought he was the real deal. We can argue all day long Miles is the problem. I can only hope Miles must know his job is on the line so just maybe we improve. LSU will always have enough talent to beat 8 to 10 teams on the schedule. It's that other 2 to 3 we are chasing that will ultimately decide if Miles stays or goes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.