ADVERTISEMENT

LSU is in an excellent position to win the National Championship

Freddie.B.Cocky

Hall Of Fame
Jul 19, 2002
and I am pulling for you guys 100%. I watched the game yesterday against UGA, man that was a big win. I didn't think anyone in the country could blow UGA out like LSU did. Plus, Mr. Burrow is going to be bringing home a Heisman Trophy this coming weekend. If he doesn't something is wrong with the system.

The only team that worries me is quempsum (Clemson). Just because they haven't played anyone don't let that fool you. Besides you guys Clemson is the best team in the nation. All of the so called college football experts are saying "they would hate to be facing Clemson in the playoffs".

But, LSU has a big advantage. All you have to do is just focus on OU and obviously beat them. Then you have the advantage of watching the game film of the OSU vs Clemson game and see how each team played and develop a great game plan against the winner, which sadly I believe will be Clemson.

The very best of luck to the real Tigers - LSU.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bayou chicot
and I am pulling for you guys 100%. I watched the game yesterday against UGA, man that was a big win. I didn't think anyone in the country could blow UGA out like LSU did. Plus, Mr. Burrow is going to be bringing home a Heisman Trophy this coming weekend. If he doesn't something is wrong with the system.

The only team that worries me is quempsum (Clemson). Just because they haven't played anyone don't let that fool you. Besides you guys Clemson is the best team in the nation. All of the so called college football experts are saying "they would hate to be facing Clemson in the playoffs".

But, LSU has a big advantage. All you have to do is just focus on OU and obviously beat them. Then you have the advantage of watching the game film of the OU vs Clemson game and see how each team played and develop a great game plan against the winner, which sadly I believe will be Clemson.

The very best of luck to the real Tigers - LSU.
STUPID FVCKED UP JERK !! GO PLAY WITH YOURSELF! I'M SURE YOU DO IT ALL THE TIME, JERK!!

Because you post the same idiotic comments year round on you own teams message board you dumbass!

ADVERTISEMENT