ADVERTISEMENT

LSU is officially a dumpster fire

Big_Slick78

All Parish
Feb 3, 2015
Les is fired...no wait hes not...Jonny cant make the tourny with players most coaches would give their sacks for...Paul puts together great reg seasons and his hole cramps up in the CWS...Alleva is quite possibly the most laughable AD in the country...and now this latest thing with the NIT. Whatta joke!!!! As most of u suckholes say...THERES ALWAYS NEXT YEAR!!!!

I don't know gautier, I think he's making some valid points. They particularly apply to football however.
Actually, football shouldn't even be in the conversation! CLM took that apparent dumpster fire and had a bar-b-que! Despite the controversy surrounding the program; CLM brought in, a solid, top 5 recruiting class and made 3 home run asst coach hires! Also, has 18 returning starters with some real competition & experience at the QB position!
The OP is very accurate using the dumpster fire description for basketball and Alleva! He is very pre-mature on LSU baseball and completely wrong attempting to throw in FB!
Including Tiger fb says a lot more about the OP's dislike for CLM rather than a realistic view of the current state of the program!

Actually, football shouldn't even be in the conversation! CLM took that apparent dumpster fire and had a bar-b-que! Despite the controversy surrounding the program; CLM brought in, a solid, top 5 recruiting class and made 3 home run asst coach hires! Also, has 18 returning starters with some real competition & experience at the QB position!
The OP is very accurate using the dumpster fire description for basketball and Alleva! He is very pre-mature on LSU baseball and completely wrong attempting to throw in FB!
Including Tiger fb says a lot more about the OP's dislike for CLM rather than a realistic view of the current state of the program!
Don't forget who lit that football dumpster fire. If les beats Arkansas, Ole Miss or Alabama none of that would have occurred.

Don't forget who lit that football dumpster fire. If les beats Arkansas, Ole Miss or Alabama none of that would have occurred.
No doubt that CLM wasn't blameless and, personally, I was hoping for his replacement!
Having said that; imo, Coach Miles deserve a lot of credit for what has been accomplished since that fiasco! Legitimate reason for some optimism going into the '16 season.
Therefore, no doubt about the d. fire in basketball; it's too early to judge baseball; but the Tiger fb team is definitely headed in the right direction!

What makes matters worst F King Alexander doesn't give a damn about sports. Maybe LSU's financial situation will give him a better perspective of the value of LSU football.
It is time Louisiana people start getting those upper administrative jobs.

Sorry bogey, but the Texas Bowl is not a bar-be-que that most here accept as successful, and it is a lesser event than we should expect!! While I do agree, "dumpster fire" is certainly not a correct description, there are more than enough issues with football that need to be addressed before we can say that Miles has fixed anything. Aranda/Juluke/Craig are top shelf hires, and a top 5 recruiting class is certainly a salve for the less than great season, but that won't make enough of a difference if Miles and Cam do nothing to upgrade/fix the offense.

As to baseball, no doubt it is early, but 1-4 in the CWS over the last 6 seasons and a very poor start against a bottom tier SEC team at home is not what LSU baseball should be. LSU isn't a CWS threat and hasn't looked like a NC caliber team since 2009. If it isn't the starting rotation, it's the hitting or the relievers. Always a missing link on the team under PM in every year save 2009. Meanwhile, Vandy & SC are winning NC's, UF & MSU are playing for them, and OM and Arky have equal or better records in Omaha.

If you look at things with open eyes it is a Dimpster fire
First Les did make what appears to be some good hires, but they have not won anything yet.
Also we still have the same OC and
Why do we have a coach that has to almost get fired to make a few changes
I want a proactive coach not a reactive. All you have to do is look to the east
Secondly. I was watching the game on Friday and the announcer said they should not throw the hitter another curve cause he is seeing it and just missed the pitch. What do we do throw another curve and the guy gets a base hit. Why can't the coaches see it?
As for men's BB and women's well I don't think I need to say anything

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT