ADVERTISEMENT

LSU needs to throw $$$$$$$$$$ at Jimbo Fisher

LSU needs to get Jimbo Fisher in Baton Rouge and i dont care what amount of money it takes (give him a blank check) Fisher would have no college in Louisiana that would compete with him in the state, at FSU he has 5 or more schools to share the state with. He is a Louisiana native and former OC at LSU. He is an great offensive mind and he can recruit great as well.
He is a whiney bitch

Reactions: ClemsonCalhoun
Jimbo wants no part of playing Bama every year.
Jimbo isn't afraid of playing Bama every year, he plays Clemson and holds his own. It's the shitty teams like UF that scare us FSU fans with Jimbo. He can't consistently win when he's supposed to. Please take him Tigers.

Jimbo isn't afraid of playing Bama every year, he plays Clemson and holds his own. It's the shitty teams like UF that scare us FSU fans with Jimbo. He can't consistently win when he's supposed to. Please take him Tigers.

Tell Sexton to stop being greedy with wanting Saban money. We always could use Fisher as OC for sure.

We could use him as HC.
Might as well just fire everyone now then. Even with a 4-2 record winning around 67% of the games. Start at the towel boy to F. King and Alleva. On a good note, I'm sure the towel boy doesn't have a huge buy-out.

Might as well just fire everyone now then. Even with a 4-2 record winning around 67% of the games. Start at the towel boy to F. King and Alleva. On a good note, I'm sure the towel boy doesn't have a huge buy-out.

LOL - may as well 3232... considering LSU fired a coach that had a winning percentage of of 77% and who had won 115 games in 11.5 seasons.:cool:

LSU needs to get Jimbo Fisher in Baton Rouge and i dont care what amount of money it takes (give him a blank check) Fisher would have no college in Louisiana that would compete with him in the state, at FSU he has 5 or more schools to share the state with. He is a Louisiana native and former OC at LSU. He is an great offensive mind and he can recruit great as well.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

The people who are all in for fisher are just plain stupid, or lodge suckasses. Jimbo is a fraud must like Les Miles.

Didn’t his team just play in the Independence Bowl

ADVERTISEMENT