ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL LSU's Brand Starts With Les Miles and Ends In The...

foreverLSU2013

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 6, 2010
NFL>

My mama always said there is always some good in bad . Yes Alleva does not understand Big Time college football and over reacted on one of the most successful coaches in football.

BUT no one could plan or hire a public relation firm,to promote LSU football, to extol what transpired during and after the LSU/TAM game. In my opinion, the scene set,of MILES PLAYERS,carrying MILES off the field and with MILES Big smile could be used as a film set for a movie like Rudy.Picture yourself as a parent and a recruit watching that scenario?

The first logical impression is this Coach is not only loved by his players, but is well respected and a normal person. So ,in my opinion,it is great for recruiting.

The second brand is the NFL play by Odell Beckham , Jarvis Landry ,and Tyrann Mathieu. LSU maybe become wide receiver U after this recruiting class. But Beckham,Landry,and Mathieu are weekly icons for sports commentators who comment and lament on their efforts ,tenacity,and play. All 3 are all over the internet. Kids see all of this.

Who gets the credit? Miles and LSU.

And in turn it all equates to a projected outstanding number 1 recruiting class.

GEAUX LES;GEAUX TIGERS

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.