ADVERTISEMENT

SEC McElwain dog-cusses kid for taunting

redneck_tiger

1st Team All-America
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2007
Last night I saw a clip of McElwain absolutely ripping a kid (Fred Taylor's son?) for taunting. The video has been pulled from Youtube, but if anyone can find it, please post it here. I don't know if I've ever seen a coach more angry on a sideline.

During the heated lashing out session from the first-year Gators coach, McElwain was heard telling Taylor to “Look at me, down look down, f—ing be a man!” Mcelwain followed that up quickly with a couple of more f-bombs and a B.S. and wrapping it up with a “and you think it’s f—ing OK!” And for good measure, McElwain dropped on more f-bomb before walking away from Taylor.

I bring this up because I'd like to see Miles take a hard stance on BS like Adams' taunting. I know he was not pleased with Fournette's Heisman pose last year, and Les let him know. I also know that many here were amused by Adams' flopping last year, but Miles needs to reign that kid in quick before he costs us a game. One thing is certain-- that Taylor kid will never give a throat-slashing gesture ever again. Nor will any Gator...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News