ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan struggling... Miles going to Michigan??

TIGER_JAKE

1st Team All-America
Sep 30, 2007
First off, i am starting to lose hope with coach Miles. His clock management and decisions have cost LSU games in the past and the one huge turning point in the MSU was... calling for a QB draw up the middle on 4th down. MSU had the middle loaded and a bootleg pass to the right was wide open if he called that. If LSU scored a td there the game might have been different in terms of momentum . Michigan is having a bad year and Hoke will get "fired" is just a matter of time, Miles has a Michigan clause in his contract and with 2 or possibly 3 more LSU loses i can see him taking the Michigan job because tiger fans i have talked too say.... he has out stayed his welcome. With the talent coach Miles put in the NFL over the years he has been there... more sucess should have happened at LSU, BOTTOM LINE, he can recruit but... coaching those recruits are a different story. LSU simply must think about getting a coach who can take talent to the top and not wasted it with dumb coaching. Geaux Tigers. PS the one coach i would love to see come here, "JON GRUDEN".

'
'

I'm going to say "no". Too much bad blood between Miles and the Michigan old guard.

Also, you may want to be careful what you wish for.

This post was edited on 9/28 11:30 AM by aoi_toku

Originally posted by TIGER_JAKE:
First off, i am starting to lose hope with coach Miles. His clock management and decisions have cost LSU games in the past and the one huge turning point in the MSU was... calling for a QB draw up the middle on 4th down. MSU had the middle loaded and a bootleg pass to the right was wide open if he called that. If LSU scored a td there the game might have been different in terms of momentum . Michigan is having a bad year and Hoke will get "fired" is just a matter of time, Miles has a Michigan clause in his contract and with 2 or possibly 3 more LSU loses i can see him taking the Michigan job because tiger fans i have talked too say.... he has out stayed his welcome. With the talent coach Miles put in the NFL over the years he has been there... more sucess should have happened at LSU, BOTTOM LINE, he can recruit but... coaching those recruits are a different story. LSU simply must think about getting a coach who can take talent to the top and not wasted it with dumb coaching. Geaux Tigers. PS the one coach i would love to see come here, "JON GRUDEN".

'
'
Substitute Richt for Miles and you are on the Georgia board.

Who in the hell wants to be Georgia?!!! DAN MULLEN, COME ON DOWN!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT