ADVERTISEMENT

Questions on Guice

Jan 28, 2004
Hello;
As a redskin fan I am jumping for joy that Derrius Guice fell to us. Do you think he will be a good pro? Is he a good kid and will he be a plus in the locker room? Congrats on once again for being a pipeline for the NFL . You have a first rate football team university and state!

Thank you

Hello;
As a redskin fan I am jumping for joy that Derrius Guice fell to us. Do you think he will be a good pro? Is he a good kid and will he be a plus in the locker room? Congrats on once again for being a pipeline for the NFL . You have a first rate football team university and state!

Thank you
Guice is a great kid with elite skills and infectious enthusiasm! He will make you very proud that he fell into Washington's lap.

Not sure about a pipeline, but he does like the pipe for sure, if you know what I mean.

Hello;

Thank you

Guice is a great kid who has overcome a lot of negative influences early in life. He is a beast of a runner and will be an asset in the Skins locker room just as he was here. He's also a back who can play all three downs and will excel out of the backfield.

Reactions: southern comfort
Guice is a great kid who has overcome a lot of negative influences early in life. He is a beast of a runner and will be an asset in the Skins locker room just as he was here. He's also a back who can play all three downs and will excel out of the backfield.
"has overcome a lot of negative influences"? He just got paid to walk around a campus for a few years. How much more of a life do you want.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT