ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING Reactions from recruits

Julie Boudwin

Managing Editor
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2019
Louisiana
twitter.com
Still waiting on some texts to come back but here's what I've got so far...

Isaac Smith, 2023 target

"I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT ALL!!"

Dashawn Womack, 2023 commitment

"Death Valley is the real deal, I had a wonderful experience at Death Valley for the first!!!"

Maurice Williams, LSU 2024 commitment

"I’m very excited about everything that’s going on right now. I can’t wait till I’m flying around out there like Jay Ward one day with the rest of the 24 class."

Tayvion Galloway, LSU 2024 commitment

"It lived up to the hype! Everyone said it wouldn’t be this or that due to it being a day game but it was amazing."

"I think this 24 class will be huge. We have already got commitments from some big time players and think that trend will continue."

Jacorey Watson, 2025 receiver

"The atmosphere was crazy. Most definitely something I would like to play in, and I like the way offense was making plays down field and defense doing what they needed for them to come out with the win!"

Noreel White, 2024 receiver, who picked up an offer today

"Everything was what I thought it was going to be loud, exciting and we got the dub."

A few additional notes from other players I chatted with tonight: Kamarion Franklin and Jarcoby Hopson Jr. did not make it to the game today. Hopson tells me they may be making another game this season. I guess they're working on scheduling. ... Acadiana's Russell Babineaux did not make the game either but watched from home and said, "we put up a dog fight and came out on top." ... John Ehret 2024 tackle Khayree Lee Jr. picked up an offer today too. He's landed some other big offers this week too but the one from the Tigers carries some serious weight. I'll be catching up with him tomorrow hopefully. I may be quick to put in a FutureCast in on him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News