ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL Saban and his Future

SDT2008

Hall Of Fame
Dec 4, 2007
You guys need some good news!!! For sure some of you Xanax boys do.

Good info that Saban will go about 3-4 more years then call it a day. That changes the recruiting trail surely after the next cycle or two.

Les Miles is still the most laughable coach that cannot ever get another coaching job at anything the like of LSU.

At the news conference yesterday, i have never seen Saban look so old. Auburn's beat down took it's toll.

Reactions: SDT2008
Don't talk down to me, bigot.

Hey moron, what did I say that was bigoted? Nothing, Your just an idiot. Play the race card with someone who it will intimidate next time.

Hey moron, what did I say that was bigoted? Nothing, Your just an idiot. Play the race card with someone who it will intimidate next time.
Your entire platform against Coach Orgeron is sociology programmed narrative bigotry.

Your entire platform against Coach Orgeron is sociology programmed narrative bigotry.

Are you even for real? What platform. What am I bigoted against? Cajuns? You need some more therapy. First of all. I love Coach Orgeron. Would Love to have a beer and talk football. Do I think he was qualified for this job. No. Do I think he had us floundering through Troy. Yes. Do I think he has righted the ship and done positive things that are indicative that he may be capable. Yes. Am I convinced he is capable to compete for championships at this level. No, not convinced but warming to the possibility. You can disagree, you can dislike. You can think I'm an asshole
OK, who gives a F#$k. But calling me bigoted is bullshit and it reflects more poorly on you. So knock that shit off and articulate your issue.

Are you even for real? What platform. What am I bigoted against? Cajuns? You need some more therapy. First of all. I love Coach Orgeron. Would Love to have a beer and talk football. Do I think he was qualified for this job. No. Do I think he had us floundering through Troy. Yes. Do I think he has righted the ship and done positive things that are indicative that he may be capable. Yes. Am I convinced he is capable to compete for championships at this level. No, not convinced but warming to the possibility. You can disagree, you can dislike. You can think I'm an asshole
OK, who gives a F#$k. But calling me bigoted is bullshit and it reflects more poorly on you. So knock that shit off and articulate your issue.
again. You wouldn't be talking your selfrighteous sanctimonious horseshit to my face. You sociology suckasses are trifling liars, and will say(lie) about anyone, and any situation without shame. You have shit down Ed Orgeron forcapablbea Not just beingable. Les could not interest elite qbs because the entire football world k owes what a buffoon Les Miles is and always has been.n. Les Miles is a fraud, and no matter how high his money gets him at lodge, he is still a babbling moron who should have never been aLSO no more than Special Ed Jones. You have done the same thing to Danny Etling simply because Ed O, and Etling have kicked in your Rain Man Miles sociology project of having low IQ black quarterbacks running his grade school offense because neither Miles or his dumb quarterbacks cannot grasp and run bonafied offensive schemes. LSU fans do not give a crap.about what race our qb is. We expect above average capable.
Yes, you sociology trash are pivoted against anyone who does not follow the narrates of the Antichrist communist sociology beast worshipers.

again. You wouldn't be talking your selfrighteous sanctimonious horseshit to my face. You sociology suckasses are trifling liars, and will say(lie) about anyone, and any situation without shame. You have shit down Ed Orgeron forcapablbea Not just beingable. Les could not interest elite qbs because the entire football world k owes what a buffoon Les Miles is and always has been.n. Les Miles is a fraud, and no matter how high his money gets him at lodge, he is still a babbling moron who should have never been aLSO no more than Special Ed Jones. You have done the same thing to Danny Etling simply because Ed O, and Etling have kicked in your Rain Man Miles sociology project of having low IQ black quarterbacks running his grade school offense because neither Miles or his dumb quarterbacks cannot grasp and run bonafied offensive schemes. LSU fans do not give a crap.about what race our qb is. We expect above average capable.
Yes, you sociology trash are pivoted against anyone who does not follow the narrates of the Antichrist communist sociology beast worshipers.

You are one special kind of f#$ked up individual. Tough guys like you crack me up. Might not be able to leave the house now. Not one thing you have said is even remotely correct and frankly you are too stupid and racist for me to waste my time on. You are no longer credible enough to even reply to. F off. Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiger Stripe
You are one special kind of f#$ked up individual. Tough guys like you crack me up. Might not be able to leave the house now. Not one thing you have said is even remotely correct and frankly you are too stupid and racist for me to waste my time on. You are no longer credible enough to even reply to. F off. Thanks
Your a damn shit bag liar.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT