ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Garbage

gautrp

All District
Dec 31, 2004
Alabama gets smacked around like Georgia did. The most over ranked conference in the country once again. But, it will be the same old garbage next year with the polls putting around 5 sec teams in the top 12. With the championship being in the Superdome in 2020, I guess they will put LSU in there. What a bunch of shiiit. But, I will say that all the money was put on Bama and when there is millions of dollars involved, things do happen. Bama did kind of lay down against Clemson.

HEY!! TESTING ONE... TWO ...ONE ....TWO

Jimmy Detail...ANYBODY....HAD TO UPDATE Payment with NEW CARD (((OLD CARD was HACKED))).:mad:..Acting WHACK....Taking me to Rivals Page....

JUST WANT TIGER DETAILS...

Alabama gets smacked around like Georgia did. The most over ranked conference in the country once again. But, it will be the same old garbage next year with the polls putting around 5 sec teams in the top 12. With the championship being in the Superdome in 2020, I guess they will put LSU in there. What a bunch of shiiit. But, I will say that all the money was put on Bama and when there is millions of dollars involved, things do happen. Bama did kind of lay down against Clemson.

u a clown doc.
GA. didnt care about sugar.
Im glad Nick got his dick kicked.
Sec only conference that plays defense.
And watch the draft, goof!

Watch the draft? What a bunch of illiterate thugs that get to walk around campus all day. Do you think these thugs are worried about staying in school for an education? Sec plays defense because of no offense. If they put Southern U. and Grambling in the SEC and gave them all the money and benefits like they do other SEC teams, they would be winning the SEC in a few years. The SEC is the SWAC of the FBS. What a waste.

Your quote only reveals your bias and ignorance. Look up number of athletes in the NFL by conference and also the number athletes invited to this year’s NFL Combine by conference.

Your quote only reveals your bias and ignorance. Look up number of athletes in the NFL by conference and also the number athletes invited to this year’s NFL Combine by conference.
Look up the IQ's of all those thugs that enter the NFL out of the SEC. It's not bias or ignorance, it's reality.

Look up the IQ's of all those thugs that enter the NFL out of the SEC. It's not bias or ignorance, it's reality.
Their not getting paid for their IQ. Their God given gifts are heavily weighted to physical talents, not IQ. Do you watch sports for the intelligence of the athletes or for the awesome physical feats they display in every game?

Their not getting paid for their IQ. Their God given gifts are heavily weighted to physical talents, not IQ. Do you watch sports for the intelligence of the athletes or for the awesome physical feats they display in every game?
Oh yea. Their awesome physical feats. I don't hardly watch sports anymore. Why watch it when they are so rigged to begin with. I read books to improve my intelligence instead of wasting it watching a bunch of thugs and gangsters trying to play football and basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT