ADVERTISEMENT

SEC SEC Women - - - Hot Topic, literally

DeathValleyManiac

1st Team All-America
Sep 2, 2003
Northern Virginia
So revisiting a post from a long time ago I remember reading on here about which schools have the hottest girls in the SEC, I decided to go through all of my road trips (been to every SEC school except Missouri) and rank the talent.

1. Ole Miss - - - To this day still the greatest collection of females gathered in one place on Earth. Walking through the Grove and around campus and there is just 10 after 10 after 10. If it wasn't for poor academics and floundering athletics and being located in Mississippi this is one school I would really want to be attending.

2. Alabama - - - The sundresses are out in full force, the houndstooth looks good on the ladies, and they just have lots of smoking hot girls.

3. Auburn - - - Pretty good, not quite as great as the top 2.

4. Georgia - - - Great college town with tons of beautiful coeds.

5. Mississippi State - - - Used to rank them dead last but the last time I went there I actually was quite impressed. Still never going to compare to the girls in Oxford but the ladies in Starkville ain't half bad.

6. South Carolina - - - Probably the end of the top tier, maybe beginning of the average.

7. LSU - - - Lots of great looking women, lots of really ugly women. Also the girls are more fun to hang out with but don't really dress up and are more into football than looking hot. Points for that, but no points for looks.

8. Florida - - - The last of the mediocre, big mix of hot and not.

9. Tennessee - - - Some of the very hottest girls I have seen, but a large majority are not attractive at all.

10. Vanderbilt - - - Smart girls aren't usually the hottest, but they have some lookers for sure.

11. Kentucky - - - Really nothing great, but not the worst.

12. Texas A&M - - - Weird school, probably the only school in Texas without tons of hot women.

13. Arkansas - - - Woof.

N/A. Missouri - - - Need to check out Columbia sometime, sucks that LSU doesn't play there until like 2021 or 2022.

What say you?

Non-SEC

Arizona State, Arizona, UCLA, USC, Florida State, Miami, Texas would all rank between Ole Miss and Alabama.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News