ADVERTISEMENT

Tenn. Fan here tell me bout Les Miles

What you did you like about him and what did you hate about him? Thanks for the info
We liked the stability and class that he brought to the program. I'm sorry, I shouldn't say that around a Tenn fan right now:eek: We didn't like his predictable offense and stubborn loyalty. If Les ends up in Tenn with Tee as OC it will answer the age old question of chicken and egg. Does the OC run his offense or does he run Les's offense?

We liked the stability and class that he brought to the program. I'm sorry, I shouldn't say that around a Tenn fan right now:eek: We didn't like his predictable offense and stubborn loyalty. If Les ends up in Tenn with Tee as OC it will answer the age old question of chicken and egg. Does the OC run his offense or does he run Les's offense?
Thanks, those were my thoughts also that he was stubborn with his offense and wouldnt let a dual threat qb run and had a vanilla offense. We are the worst team in the SEC and we dont need a vanilla offense. I like Mike Leach but it wont happen. The hugher ups wont like his weirdness even though he can win ball games. Sad

What you did you like about him and what did you hate about him? Thanks for the info

2005 LSU 11–2 7–1 1st (Western) W Peach 5 6
2006 LSU 11–2 6–2 T–2nd (Western) W Sugar† 3 3
2007 LSU 12–2 6–2 1st (Western) W BCS NCG† 1 1
2008 LSU 8–5 3–5 3rd (Western) W Chick-fil-A
2009 LSU 9–4 5–3 2nd (Western) L Capital One 17 17
2010 LSU 11–2 6–2 T–2nd (Western) W Cotton 8 8
2011 LSU 13–1 8–0 1st (Western) L BCS NCG† 2 2
2012 LSU 10–3 6–2 T–2nd (Western) L Chick-fil-A 12 13
2013 LSU 10–3 5–3 3rd (Western) W Outback 14 14
2014 LSU 8–5 4–4 T–4th (Western) L Music City
2015 LSU 9–3 5–3 T–3rd (Western) W Texas 17 16

Reactions: Buffalo Skinner
An average coach at best. He was set up and protected by the ncaa/espn. They gave him the championship. If it was not in the Superdome, LSU would not have been there. There is a reason he is not coaching right now.

An average coach at best. He was set up and protected by the ncaa/espn. They gave him the championship. If it was not in the Superdome, LSU would not have been there. There is a reason he is not coaching right now.
3 messages in 13 years? Please don't post any more. Sheeeezz

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT