ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL ...the Incredible m.O.ron is in charge....lol..from Ole Miss country

rebintideland

Hall Of Fame
Dec 24, 2005
Hulk.jpg

111913-CFB-Trojans-Ed-Orgeron-CQ-PI-CH.vresize.1200.675.high.13.jpg

Ole Piss...that says it all!! LOL!!

Hey Webel..were you even born the last time Ole Piss won anything of note?? When was that....53 years ago or so?? Sheesh!

LSU fans may remember the last Championship. The rest of the world remembers LSU not crossing the 50!!
well...technically, LSU did pass the 50, albeit one time...but they did cross it. Also, I would rather my team make it to the title game then never going at all...plus, winning the SEC West and/or the SEC Title is quite an accomplishment. Maybe one day you will get to feel what that is like as an ole miss black bear fan...but I doubt it.

Yawh...yawh...yawh...yawh...Brent Schaeffer..!

How's Coach zerO doing??

The Waterboy + the Hulk + Tony Soprano = Orgeron

" I don't have memories of dat' place I want to remember." Coach mOron

Never fear Ed. The feeling is mutual and 10-25 overall confirms it. Throw in your lousy 3 SEC wins in three seasons as well. And OM took a chance on you and gave you an opportunity to be a head coach in this league. Thanks for trashing us. Your class and character are a match made in heaven down in red stick.

Last edited:

How's Coach zerO doing??

Never fear Ed. The feeling is mutual and 10-25 overall confirms it. Throw in your lousy 3 SEC wins in three seasons as well. And OM took a chance on you and gave you an opportunity to be a head coach in this league. Thanks for trashing us. Your class and character are a match made in heaven down in red stick.
So, so mad.

Reactions: tiger3232

How's Coach zerO doing??

How bad is Ole Piss? O is going to match his SEC win total for three years at Ole Piss in three games at LSU.

How's Coach zerO doing??

raw

How's Coach O doing?? Pretty damn good - considering he just beat the living sh|t out of that absolute joke of a football team you have. Might want to try and scheme a bit better for LSU's running game next time. LOL. Enjoy 3-4 f@gg0t!

They can all go visit Hugh Freeze in the NCAA jailhouse for recruiting violations sporting his new Orange jump suite .

Well...well..well...How's Zero doing for your refined, classy football program??

It's been a year later and I see a loss to Troy..
that's vintage Orgeron.

He lost to Louisiana Tech and nearly lost to Northwestern State while at Ole Miss.

History repeats itself...take note.

I swear when Orgeron is interviewed it sounds like someone has trained him on how to talk and give answers.

Well...well..well...How's Zero doing for your refined, classy football program??

It's been a year later and I see a loss to Troy..
that's vintage Orgeron.

He lost to Louisiana Tech and nearly lost to Northwestern State while at Ole Miss.

History repeats itself...take note.

I swear when Orgeron is interviewed it sounds like someone has trained him on how to talk and give answers.

He's doing great. Just beat a Top 10 team that hung 44 points and racked-up 600 yards on your POS Program.

How's Clueless Hugh doing? Oh wait.... nevermind... forgot that you've got Luke the Fluke coaching the Mudsharks now. NCAA still snooping around Ox Fart?
tenor.gif

How's Coach zerO doing??

I really enjoyed watching the LSU game against Ole Miss this year.

Reactions: tigerfreakdave1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT