ADVERTISEMENT

SEC The West is Wide-Open

SDT2008

Hall Of Fame
Dec 4, 2007
After really studying depth charts and experience levels I see the west a conference that is hard to predict. In no particular order I see LSU, Auburn, Bama with the best chances. I would put less odds on Ole Miss and Arkansaw but could see them being spoilers in the conference. Between LSU, Auburn, and Bama the QB that can get it together and perform could put their team over the top. All three have unproven QB's with the Auburn guy getting the most ink as being really good. Personally I think Coker will surprise people. I believe Kiffin and Saban will get him to manage the game and be good enough. Their talent is so good he does not need to be great. Much like BH for LSU their is enough talent around him he just needs to manage the game and get the ball in the hands of the play makers. Maybe I am crazy but I am not sold on Auburn. I think the great defensive coaches will figure out the offense and get it choked down. It may turn out that the team to not trip up against the second tier Ole Miss and Razorback teams could win the West.

So Iam predicting and going with what I believe the two best and most talented rosters.....our Tigers and the Gumps. And whoever can get the best QB play may win it. To me LSU has a few more questions on Defense than Bama particularly the defensive ends. If these guys do well and we get QB play I could see us back in Atlanta.

Reactions: Tigerocker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News