ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Brando

littleton tiger

1st Team All-America
Dec 31, 2012
on his show this morning was defending Les. Said the only coach who could replace Lees was not coming back to LSU. While I admire Tim B. I personally disagree with his opinion. What do tiger fans closer to the situation have to say?

Tim Brando loves LSU....LSU homer....les miles will never win another national title and will play second or third place every year in sec west as long as Saban stays at alabama...

I would hire mark Helfrich from Oregon, David Shaw, or Chad Morris. Since LSU refuses to play defense, outscoring the opposition is the only way to win.

Originally posted by littleton tiger:

I would hire mark Helfrich from Oregon, David Shaw, or Chad Morris. Since LSU refuses to play defense, outscoring the opposition is the only way to win.
This is the first year the LSU D has been average or less than average in what...15 years. Lets see what happens when the young guys get some experience. As far as your coaches, the only one that does anything for me is Shaw, and he is not leaving Stanford for any CFB team...maybe the NFL.

Originally posted by BAMADMAC:
Tim Brando loves LSU....LSU homer....les miles will never win another national title and will play second or third place every year in sec west as long as Saban stays at alabama...
LSU won the West in 2007 and 2011...beat Sabear both times. Miles may never win another National Title, but LSU will not play 2nd and/or 3rd fiddle to anyone in the SEC West. BAMADMAC = DELUSIONAL

Originally posted by littleton tiger:

Since LSU refuses to play defense, outscoring the opposition is the only way to win.
Wow! ONE half year after what, 30 guys, leave for NFL and LSU refuses to play defense.

I'm amazed you can even use a computer. You should save the precious little brain power you have.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT