ADVERTISEMENT

Vol fan here -- Tailgating help

Nov 8, 2006
I have a pretty big group headed down to Baton Rouge this fall. We cannot wait to see Death Valley. It is a bucket list destination for SEC football fans.

We have a pretty big tailgate set up that we would like to bring with us. Having never been, we don't know where to start looking.

I would imagine we need public parking that sells by the spot on gameday. We are prepared to get up early so we can get where we need to be.

Any recommendations are welcome. We would love to be somewhere unique, within viewing distance of the stadium or any other unique things to the LSU gameday experience.

Thanks y'all

I have a pretty big group headed down to Baton Rouge this fall. We cannot wait to see Death Valley. It is a bucket list destination for SEC football fans.

We have a pretty big tailgate set up that we would like to bring with us. Having never been, we don't know where to start looking.

I would imagine we need public parking that sells by the spot on gameday. We are prepared to get up early so we can get where we need to be.

Any recommendations are welcome. We would love to be somewhere unique, within viewing distance of the stadium or any other unique things to the LSU gameday experience.

Thanks y'all

Welcome. If you post in the "Victory Hill" forum, on this site, you might get a better response. If you get to BR on Friday, don't think it would be a problem, getting close to the Stadium.

To get you started The official LSU website has pretty comprehensive maps, parking zones, toilet locations etc. Link below...

Welcome. If you post in the "Victory Hill" forum, on this site, you might get a better response. If you get to BR on Friday, don't think it would be a problem, getting close to the Stadium.

To get you started The official LSU website has pretty comprehensive maps, parking zones, toilet locations etc. Link below...

I don’t think I have posting privileges on that forum.

Call the LSU ticket office and request a single game parking pass in the RV lot by the softball field.

Thanks y'all
Another Vol Fan here planning on bringing my two sons (14 & 22) to the game. First time in Death Valley so suggestions for must see/do things would be welcome. We are also planning a fishing trip out of Venice on Sunday so any recommendations on a good captain would be great.

Rowdy - Let me where you setup and maybe we can stop by before the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT