ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL What happened last night

aflac1

All District
Jan 9, 2005
Ok guys I am going to post this and nothing else on the matter. First off I was sitting with people VERY close to the program and was present for multiple conversations with the top boosters at LSU. So everything I am about to put here came straight from the HORSES MOUTH. This is not from sources but from the people who are involved.

1. Everything Andrew has been been posting was 100% accurate. Thursday night Sexton had completed the deal to bring JImbo fisher to LSU. All terms were completed. Friday sexton called back and told Verge(who was handling the negotiations) that the number had moved to around 7 million per year. There was back and forth all day Friday. JImbo pulled the plug on everything Saturday morning. The exact reason he pulled the plug is not or was not known as of last night. LSU had no back up plan, it was JImbo or bust and we went bust.

2. There will be minor tweaking to the staff. Cameron will stay if he wants but miles doesn't want him to leave. Cameron has meld it in the last part of the season do to not being able to run the offense he wants. Miles has interfered greatly starting with bama. I was told that Miles may look in the mirror and make some changes to how he runs things due to the fact he knows he almost got canned today. He does not want to leave and would like to retire here. If he does than Cameron will stay.

3. Wilson is staying unless the right head coaching gig comes to him. He is not leaving for a shit job. Coach O is the same and he other reasons to stay. Mainly his son.

One last thing what happened last night at the stadium with the love feast for miles had a big impact on them dediciding to keep miles. So tell everyone you know that showing up and supporting the team and coaches makes a bigger impact than most people think.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.