ADVERTISEMENT

a few recruit reactions to the hires of Steele and Orgeron

Jason Howell

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2001
LSU Rivals250 DE commit Isaiah Washington - "I love it."

It was short and sweet and to the point. It's safe to say he is looking forward to working under coach Orgeron. He has not had a chance to talk to them yet, but he definitely liked the hires.

I also reached out to Daylon Mack. The Rivals100 DT out of Gladewater, Texas eliminated LSU after Chavis left for Texas A&M. He said the hires do not change anything for him.

New LSU offer and 2016 Rivals100 DL Briston Guidry - "It would be a great fit."

2016 Rivals100 LB Michael Divinity - "I'm very happy coach Les Miles picked two great coaches, wonderful coaches. The defense they got a great defensive line coach. He's a wonderful coach. He did well at USC and at Ole Miss he was great coach there. The defensive coordinator he coached at Alabama and he's going to bring that Alabama defense to LSU. He's produced a lot of linebackers - All-Americans, All-SEC. That will be very good. I was very happy with that."

2016 Rivals100 DT Rashard Lawrence - "I just got off the phone with coach Peveto. He said he was going to get me on the phone with him as soon as possible. I look forward to getting to know him."

I have a few calls and texts out to a few other LSU commits and targets so hopefully I'll bring you a few more notes later

This post was edited on 1/14 2:22 PM by Jason Howell

This post was edited on 1/14 4:53 PM by Jason Howell

This post was edited on 1/14 5:15 PM by Jason Howell

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News