ADVERTISEMENT

ARE YA'LL PLANNING ON

Got 15

All Parish
Dec 17, 2014
Stinking it up today or what? Com'on people an opening drive in your face touchdown? Move it Tigers - you're in the SEC and this is an ex Big East team who lost their last 4 and 5 out of 6 games.

Sorry low life mother fu**ing officials. They just robbed a td from LSU. But what else is new. This has been the worst called Bowl Season I have ever seen. The officials should be shot after every game. If they fu** up the National Championship Playoffs like this, somebody will die.

Agree got15 we suck. Les should be fired along with the whole coaching staff. This isn't as embarrassing as the Clemson loss from years ago or maybe it is and I just don't care anymore. I apologize to the rest of the conference for not holding up our end of the deal.

Originally posted by SchmidtyNole:

Originally posted by Got 15:
Your defense sucks. It's embarrassing the SEC.
Newsflash. There are good teams in this country that aren't in the SEC.
Amazing to hear this comment about ND coming from a 'noles fan, but I'll take it.

It was a great game, and it was good to see ND show up and play the way they were capable of. (getting some hurt defensive players back like Sheldon Day and Correy Riggs was a big help too).

Zaire played a solid game in his first start of his career, going against the #1 passing defense in the nation, says something about his future at ND.
AND, if got 15 (and Bama does not have 15 MYTHICAL NC'S) wants a stat to chew on, ND's offense torched the LSU defense for 450 yards and 31 points, the same defense that bama could only manage 320 yards and 13 points in regulation against.

GIVE CREDIT where credit is due, ND played a great game and beat a very talented (perhaps underachieving LSU team) and won its first bowl game vs a ranked opponent since beating Texas A+M in the Jan 1994 cotton bowl (1993 season).

Good luck to bama anyway in the ohio state game.

Originally posted by Gipper66:
Originally posted by SchmidtyNole:

Originally posted by Got 15:
Your defense sucks. It's embarrassing the SEC.
Newsflash. There are good teams in this country that aren't in the SEC.
Amazing to hear this comment about ND coming from a 'noles fan, but I'll take it.

It was a great game, and it was good to see ND show up and play the way they were capable of. (getting some hurt defensive players back like Sheldon Day and Correy Riggs was a big help too).

Zaire played a solid game in his first start of his career, going against the #1 passing defense in the nation, says something about his future at ND.
AND, if got 15 (and Bama does not have 15 MYTHICAL NC'S) wants a stat to chew on, ND's offense torched the LSU defense for 450 yards and 31 points, the same defense that bama could only manage 320 yards and 13 points in regulation against.

GIVE CREDIT where credit is due, ND played a great game and beat a very talented (perhaps underachieving LSU team) and won its first bowl game vs a ranked opponent since beating Texas A+M in the Jan 1994 cotton bowl (1993 season).

Good luck to bama anyway in the ohio state game.
I agree--Nice win Irish. You earned the win and just because we played badly it doesn't mean that Notre Dame was not the reason we played bad. It was a good game in many ways and poor in others, but I have been to every LSU - Notre Dame game ever played and most end in close scores. Be proud of your kids and while talking about them add your coach because his film studies had ND fully prepared for everything LSU does.

If you have an extra QB send him our way. Good luck next season

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT