ADVERTISEMENT

LSU FOOTBALL Concerned...

Fanatic4LSU

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Oct 24, 2001
I’m concerned that the pundits maybe right about LSU Football not being all that great this year. The SEC Media pundits don’t always miss the mark badly on their predictions. The last time they missed badly was 2010. They’re typically somewhat accurate when predicting where teams will end up in the SEC.

I’m concerned for the following reasons:

I watched Joe Moorehead’s Offense and Miami’s offensive and defensive as they are our first opponent. Moorehead is a offensive genius and if our defense is not disciplined, MSU will eat out lunch. He’s a master at creating mismatches.

With respect to Miami. I consider them the wild bunch. They’re so fast and are always in the right place at the right time to make plays. Our only common opponent was Notre Dame and while we were sluggish in a loss, Miami was dominant in a win.

I’ll be perfectly honest. Our offense in the spring looked like it was still in the Stone Age. Moorehead over at Moo St had less time to implement his offense as he was hired after Enisminger. im concerned Enismiger isn’t creative enough on offense to create personal mismatches. What’s worse is Coach O bring nothing to the table offensively.

I’m very concerned about this season and the direction of the program. Hope I’m wrong with the pundits!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News