ADVERTISEMENT

OFF TOPIC Cut the cord and now I'm flummoxed

Once and Future King

1st Team All-America
Gold Member
Nov 10, 2019
Most of the year we didn't really use cable for anything, so at the beginning of the year I killed it, figuring that when football season came around I wouldn't have any problems finding what I wanted - I could not have been more wrong. I have most of the streaming services, but the rights to college football games are so incredibly scattered, it's starting to feel like a nightmare trying to find just one game much less flipping back and forth between several. Hell, even ESPN+ doesn't give you access to games actually ON ESPN, for that you need a cable service provider.

For any of you vets out there, is there an easy fix to this? Do I need to just bite the bullet and pay for cable or something similar for four months out of the year? If I do, what's the best option that'll give me the ability to just relax and enjoy Saturdays? Obviously I'd prefer something without any sort of commitment - Hulu+ Live, maybe? All I'm really wanting is college football, but even with Hulu, Prime, Paramount+, ESPN+ and more, I don't seem to have the access I used to enjoy. Any advice is appreciated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News