ADVERTISEMENT

Do we have a starting quarterback?

kitavis

1st Team All-America
Jul 21, 2001
I mean we haven't see anything that BH has learned the play book, and Jennings troubles aren't sorted out yet. This could be a really good season if we have a competent offense, and scheme. I'd hate to see it go to wasteIke so many other Les Miles seasons here at LSU.

I am really excited about FelepI Franks for the future.

Now, does Justin McMillian have a ligitimate chance of making a move to the top, and take over this team?

I think we all know the truth here. Anthony Jennings is our starter, and will be from here on in.

This is an amazingly talented squad, and one of the deepest team ever in skill position, and defense. Loads of elite talent. Maybe even at qb. Thing is, there should be some serious brow beating of CLM to crap his pants at qb position, and offensive scheme. I mean, there is no point of hoping for a special season when we have no hint of betterment of either. NOW, we have an amazing stable of backs including Brandon Harris who is in elite status at athlete of any of the other skill position players, and backs. The other qb is not at any level. With BH, we can be a very dangerous running team with options, slants, and play action. Harris would be a star if he were allowed to bring this offense together. The speed on this team is sweet.

If this is another 3 yds, and a cloud of dust team, I am going hunting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT