ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING Early reactions from recruits

Julie Boudwin

Managing Editor
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2019
Louisiana
twitter.com
Dylan Carpenter, 2023 DE (ULL commitment)

"It was electric. Loved every second of it."

George MacIntyre, 2025 QB

"It was a wild experience! It’s cool to see that LSU is back and the coaching staff and fan base has been incredibly welcoming. Geaux Tigers!"

Ethan Calloway, 2024 OT

"Never seen anything quite like that. From the second we pulled into the parking lot you could tell today was going to be different. And to win like that is crazy."

Aeron Burrell, 2024 K

"It was amazing. I really enjoyed myself. Can't wait for these next couple of years to roll around."

Xavier Filsaime, 2024 ATH

"That was the best game I've been to. It was wild."

Ryan Yaites, 2023 LSU commitment

"By far one of the best experiences in my life to be honest. Beating Bama was crazy. Every game I been to this year we have won. Went to MSU, Ole Miss but this one was special. Y'all tell Brian Kelly doubters don't change up now, keep that same energy."

Davhon Keys, 2024 ATH

"The atmosphere was crazy, and it was an exciting game to watch!"

Boo Carter, 2024 ATH

"The atmosphere was definitely crazy, the fanbase and coaches showed a lot of love. But the game was very interesting because it was a close throughout the whole game, so that's what made it fun! Them coming out with the outcome can put them in the playoffs for the SEC championship."

Keylan Moses, 2025 LB/ATH

"Mannn it was definitely game of the year. The whole game was definitely worth it. Afterwards, many fans wanted pictures screaming where I should want to be now and I don’t blame them, it was a really great game and I enjoyed every second of it. If I could go back and do it all over again just to repeat the day, I definitely would!"

Ju'Juan Johnson, 2024 CB

"Environment was electric! The game was one of the best games I’ve went to this year."

Anquon Fegans, 2025 CB

"My thoughts on the environment was amazing and what I think about the game last night was crazy and the atmosphere was out the roof!"

Xavier Atkins, 2024 LSU commitment

"It was amazing Julie! Forreal! And then after the game when the fans stormed the field and then I went to the locker room. It was an unreal feeling being there! Overall it was great. Never had an experience like that before!"

Jahkeem Stewart, 2026 DL

"I thought the game was great. It was like one big cookout walking to the game. I was shocked because they were fans that knew my name and said they want me at LSU. Before the game I spoke with coach Frank and coach Kelly they both said they want me at LSU."

Debron Gatling, 2024 WR

"It was crazy. Atmosphere was crazy and loud, had an amazing time."

Trey'Dez Green, 2024 TE

"Outrageous outcome and environment, it was one of the craziest environments since the SU game."

Khai Prean, 2023 LSU commitment

"Death Valley is always loud but to be able hear a different level of loud because they’re playing Bama is crazy. I loved every part of it. I can't wait to be apart of what coach Kelly is building. As far as the gamem the defense was outstanding and Jayden Daniels is really him!"

Malachi Toliver, 2024 OT

"It was a crazy atmosphere and even better game! Probably the best game I’ve ever been to in my life! Really good game, glad I got to experience it!"

Jaxon Howard, 2023 LSU commitment

"The environment is something that someone, at least once, in their lifetime has to experience. I mean it was jaw-dropping."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News