ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Miles

c3ntral08

1st Team All-America
Dec 8, 2008
How bad of a coach is this guy? Just cost me money (lsu teased -1). Needed LSU to beat ND (who lost to NORTHWESTERN)..but nah, Miles in game coaching is horrendous. He didn't go for that last 4th n 1 with Fournette as your RB??? Instead you punted away to an offense that marched on you basically all game. And then no in-game adjustment on D. BLITZ!! Your front 4 is getting NO pressure. How about using your top 3 talent and getting some speed up the middle on Zaire. God damn it.

Fournette is bananas tho. Jesus he's fun to watch. Heisman next year (unless Miles is coaching)

I have to say, I'm baffled by the fake field goal. Notre Dame is so depleted at the defensive line position it's ridiculous. Why get cute and fake a field goal? Why not just run a power formation?

You might want to check out that freshman at UGA before

anointing Fournette the Heisman winner. I think his name is Nick Chubb, only 266 yards tonight against the 2nd best run defense in the nation. 7 starts and 7 straight games over 100 yds. He's decent.

If Les is not fired LSU is done as a program. The guy has no clue about game management or player development. He should be replaced along with the entire staff immediately. This team has noy improved on offense at all this year.

Kitavis, I salute you for being one of, if not the only one beside myself who has seen Les for the HC, AND man that he is and always has been. If he had one ounce of decency/personal pride he, along with the entire staff would resign today and leave LSU forever.

Wow, and I thought that ND fans were fed up with Kelly ! ?? Compared to these comments, we think Kelly must be better than Lou Holtz ! I had no idea that Les Miles was under this kind of fire from Tiger Nation !

It was a great game in terms of closeness and big plays and exciting finish (for ND fans anyway), so I want to wish the Tigers the best of luck in 2015 !

GO TIGERS, GO IRISH !

Thanks Littleton, but it really is sad to watch this happen when it was so avoidable. TAF, and Miles bosses are to blame for this squandering of the opportunity LSU had in football history. It's over, and it will take a complete rebuild to fix it. Miles has fallen behind ALL of our immediate competitors, and hasn't the foggiest what to do about it. Look, Oregon has Marioti, FSU has Jameis Winston, and we have A Jennings. Let that sink in a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: You might want to check out that freshman at UGA before

Because Richt sticks with Chubb when he is having success....Miles on the otherhand always pulls his money back for some unknown reason. Did it with Hill as well.

Tigerfreak, what is dumb about wanting the best head coach for LSU football? We've gone from 8-0 to 4-4 in three seasons. We got bitch-slapped by Auburn and Miss State and lost a bowl game to a 7-5 team that lost to Northwestern. Also consider the fact that the recruiting class is all the way down at 15th. Lastly, A .Jennings is /was just as clues and inept against Notre Dame as he was against Wisconsin. I have loved LSU my whole life and want only the very best for the program as such, my disdain for Les Mile is business and not personal.

Perhaps You should keep your emotions involving personal business relations off the LSU boards if it involves the LSU head coach and/or players . As evident by reports sent by other posters, many take issue with it. Thank you for your future cooperation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Should Les Miles have stayed @ Okie Lite?

1eddc11e-1c62-4e75-b831-a7ac3e919bd7_zpsc22350bd.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT