ADVERTISEMENT

Gentlemen, I bid you all farewell

DeathValleyManiac

1st Team All-America
Sep 2, 2003
Northern Virginia
I've been a member of this site for about 20 years, going back to my days as a student at Catholic High School in Baton Rouge. If I counted up all the hours I've spent on this site the past two decades, it would probably be measured in years at this point. I have gotten to share incredible moments for our Tigers with many of you during this golden era of LSU sports, and even though I hate your politics and you hate mine, I will miss this place. I have found myself over the years getting less and less enjoyment out of what was one time a very unhealthy sports obsession, so I want to take some time to step away from the computer and not feel like I have to track the daily happenings on Tiger Details. I recently changed credit cards, so whenever my monthly renewal comes up and it gets rejected I guess Rivals will officially cut me off, but since I don't know exactly when that will be I wanted to go ahead and wish you all the best now. Hopefully our boys will bring home another championship from Omaha and we can keep this train rolling. Take care everyone, and geaux Tigers!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News